Chief Financial Officer
If you are The One, you are probably aware that your role is undergoing a historic transformation. You will no longer be seen primarily as a wielder of the sharp pencil you are now the mouthpiece of focused investment - asking the right questions and providing the right insights so that everyone understands when to say NO and how to say YES. You will help the company to decide on the most important activities to thrive, based on strategic value. The allocation of resources must now favor the most distinctive capabilities of the company — the things that we do differently, and particularly well - so that we are able to outperform competitors over time. Are you The One?
Vice President, Digital Marketing
We are on the lookout for an individual who could take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the Company. We want a highly talented digital marketer who has helped a brand or company strategize and implement anything and everything, with significant brand impact. So... Hello, it is You we’re looking for? Please reach out and connect with us today!
Human Resources Director
Speaking of the right fit, you are the person who gets out and about into the organization. You are impartial, not an apologist. You are resourceful to deliver constant innovation the organization needs, not just to survive, but thrive. You are not necessarily a powerful charismatic orator, but you are sincere and tactful. You are detailed to a point, and hands-on. Read on to find out if you meet all the basic criteria!
Web Application Developers
A spark of imagination, coupled with the magic of coding - we have quite a few wizards in the house, but we need some extra hands! We need people who can understand how different systems work, and stitch them together to build our ideal ecosystem. Do you have what it takes?
Senior Systems Engineer
Have a knack for diagnosing and fixing technical issues between gadgets? Would you like to be a hero to credit card users? We’re looking for an IT doctor, and you may just fit the bill!
Chief Data And Analytics Officer
- A senior level role to lead and grow data analytics competencies to drive product and commercial improvements.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Work with large, complex data sets solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems and apply advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Make business recommendations e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Drive and grow a data-driven culture within the organisation.
- Lead and develop competencies of in-house data team 3 data scientists and researchers .
Email Marketing Specialist
‘Email marketing is old-fashioned!’ If you disagree and think that email is more powerful than ever, you might be the one we’re looking for. Hit us up right now!!
Affiliate Marketing Executive
Are you familiar with the affiliate industry scene? Consider this. We are calling you to bridge the company and our affiliate partners on a global scale, and you will be rewarded with a bagful of experiences for making a mark in our competitive industry! Read on to find out more.
Internship- Web Application Developer
Interested to learn the ropes of web development? Here, you’ll get a solid understanding on how to code, test and maintain applications, as well as learn how to utilize technology to solve real business problems. At 123RF, we embrace creativity and unity, and believe that different thoughts and cultures can enhance innovation of ideas! This internship programme aims to expose undergraduates to real-world work culture and environment.
- Proactively produce clean, efficient photo editing, design and other various features based on specifications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices.
- Create layout user interfaces by using standard HTML 5 CSS 3 practices as well as WebGL and canvas.
- Involve in implementing machine learning and AI-based photo editing features.
- Work with various server-side programming languages to support the workings of the client-side web apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Fix and improve existing software.
- Test and deploy programs and systems.
Accounts Executives (AP/AR/Reporting)
As the company continues to grow at breakneck speed, the numbers are also increasing fast! Happy news, because nobody likes big numbers like our Finance team. From designing day-to-day processes that keep the company moving on an eCommerce platform, to providing forward-thinking analysis and creating innovative solutions, our Finance team keeps our business on track.
Full Stack Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve softwares and processes for the websites.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other IT engineers and developers on the various implementation, design and launch new features for the website system.
- Plan and design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain the quality of the website system and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve technical processes and present to the team and product owners.
- Inspect and identify refactoring of code as well as deferring technical debt when where applicable.
- Design for a deploy to cloud infrastructure.
- Fix bugs if necessary to improve the usability of website.
- Perform penetration and security tests on applications.
- Control periodic security reviews.
- Prepare documentations on all security test results.
- Keep up to date with hacking trends and ensure our applications are protected.
- Advise management on application security matters.
- Assist with testing security of applications upon each product version release.
- Educate the team on security best practices.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
- Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting.
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending activities.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data, and making comparative analysis.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting forecasting tools.
- Conduct market research geolocation and geopolitics , data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps DCF, EV Sales, EV EBITDA, EV EBIT, PE .
Internship- Corporate Legal
- Assist legal team in legal compliance and legal research work.
- Support legal team in data entry on legal documents.
- Provide administrative support to legal team such as preparing letters, minutes of discussions, and managing project-related information and documents.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Accept all other duties as and when assigned by superiors.
Inbound Key Account Manager (Hong Kong Market)
- Generate sales with new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota and collection targets.
- Continuously develop plans, promotional activities and strategies to draw in new markets.
- Effectively communicate company s products, services and promotions to customers.
- Continuously build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Handling customer inquiries and follow up on matters related to sales.