Chief Financial Officer
If you are The One, you are probably aware that your role is undergoing a historic transformation. You will no longer be seen primarily as a wielder of the sharp pencil you are now the mouthpiece of focused investment - asking the right questions and providing the right insights so that everyone understands when to say NO and how to say YES. You will help the company to decide on the most important activities to thrive, based on strategic value. The allocation of resources must now favor the most distinctive capabilities of the company — the things that we do differently, and particularly well - so that we are able to outperform competitors over time. Are you The One?
Vice President, Digital Marketing
We are on the lookout for an individual who could take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the Company. We want a highly talented digital marketer who has helped a brand or company strategize and implement anything and everything, with significant brand impact. So... Hello, it is You we’re looking for? Please reach out and connect with us today!
Human Resources Director
Speaking of the right fit, you are the person who gets out and about into the organization. You are impartial, not an apologist. You are resourceful to deliver constant innovation the organization needs, not just to survive, but thrive. You are not necessarily a powerful charismatic orator, but you are sincere and tactful. You are detailed to a point, and hands-on. Read on to find out if you meet all the basic criteria!
Senior Systems Engineer
Have a knack for diagnosing and fixing technical issues between gadgets? Would you like to be a hero to credit card users? We’re looking for an IT doctor, and you may just fit the bill!
Chief Data And Analytics Officer
- A senior level role to lead and grow data analytics competencies to drive product and commercial improvements.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Work with large, complex data sets solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems and apply advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Make business recommendations e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Drive and grow a data-driven culture within the organisation.
- Lead and develop competencies of in-house data team 3 data scientists and researchers .
Email Marketing Specialist
‘Email marketing is old-fashioned!’ If you disagree and think that email is more powerful than ever, you might be the one we’re looking for. Hit us up right now!!
Affiliate Marketing Executive
Are you familiar with the affiliate industry scene? Consider this. We are calling you to bridge the company and our affiliate partners on a global scale, and you will be rewarded with a bagful of experiences for making a mark in our competitive industry! Read on to find out more.
- Proactively produce clean, efficient photo editing, design and other various features based on specifications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices.
- Create layout user interfaces by using standard HTML 5 CSS 3 practices as well as WebGL and canvas.
- Involve in implementing machine learning and AI-based photo editing features.
- Work with various server-side programming languages to support the workings of the client-side web apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Fix and improve existing software.
- Test and deploy programs and systems.
As the company continues to grow at breakneck speed, the numbers are also increasing fast! Happy news, because nobody likes big numbers like our Finance team. From designing day-to-day processes that keep the company moving on an eCommerce platform, to providing forward-thinking analysis and creating innovative solutions, our Finance team keeps our business on track.
Full Stack Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve softwares and processes for the websites.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other IT engineers and developers on the various implementation, design and launch new features for the website system.
- Plan and design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain the quality of the website system and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve technical processes and present to the team and product owners.
- Inspect and identify refactoring of code as well as deferring technical debt when where applicable.
- Design for a deploy to cloud infrastructure.
- Fix bugs if necessary to improve the usability of website.
- Perform penetration and security tests on applications.
- Control periodic security reviews.
- Prepare documentations on all security test results.
- Keep up to date with hacking trends and ensure our applications are protected.
- Advise management on application security matters.
- Assist with testing security of applications upon each product version release.
- Educate the team on security best practices.
Internship- Corporate Legal
- Assist legal team in legal compliance and legal research work.
- Support legal team in data entry on legal documents.
- Provide administrative support to legal team such as preparing letters, minutes of discussions, and managing project-related information and documents.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Accept all other duties as and when assigned by superiors.
Marketing Communications Executive
The jargon “Marcoms”, it’s unlike the traditional marketeer you are more likely to specialize in making sure the ‘message’ is heard and seen by targeted audience. You will have to be very much concerned with the media and the ways to convey your messages to achieve product company branding.
- Manage the office of the Company Secretary as defined under the Companies Act 2016 and other related laws.
- Arrange and handle Board of Directors’ and Shareholders’ meetings, including drafting the minutes of the meetings.
- Be the gateway for reporting to relevant statutory bodies.
- Accept all other duties as assigned by board and superior.
Systems Engineering Manager
- Manage the System Engineering team to fulfill company’s infrastructure requirements.
- Understand and solve the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, routers, etc.
- Ensure the team always perform troubleshooting, backup, achieving, and disaster recovery.
- Establish new Standard Operating Procedures SOP and ensure all SOPs in force are adhered to at all times.
- Research, upgrade and install server systems software and network equipment.
Key Account Managers (Australia / Malaysia Market)
Love everything about the great Down Under, and Malaysia? Proud of your proven sales track record, adept knowledge of the creative community and media landscape of these countries, and are highly motivated? Then, we want YOU to fill in a seasoned Key Account Manager position for our Australian amp Malaysian market!
Customer Care Team Leader (APAC)
Are you Special? Besides having to deal with irate customers and juggle a myriad of daily task, you are required to do one very important thing Lead! By leading we mean, the ability to motivate others, to provide guidance or support in difficult situations for both the customers and team members as well as to keep team spirits high while maintaining consistently good performance. Respond to us if you are the Special One.